Newsinenglish.no welcomes reader response to the stories we publish. Please post your comments in English.
Comments are moderated before they are published. You are encouraged to post under your full legal name. We want our comments area to be a friendly and inviting place for readers to discuss the news and also broader issues relevant to Norway. We do, however, reserve the right to not publish any comment for any reason, and to remove comments already published.
We reserve the right to permanently exclude, with no warning, any user who fails to comply with these terms.
If a comment is not published it could be because it has undesirable content including but not limited to:
- Foul language including abbreviations for and trick spelling of vulgar terms
- Abuse, personal attacks or threats
- Irrelevant sexual references
- Hate-speech including but not limited to attacks related to race, religion, nationality or sexual orientation
- Computer code or links only
- Advertising and other commercial promotion
- Statements WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS or with unnecessary exclamation marks!!!!
- Off-topic content
- Statements which could get the Publisher (yes, that’s us) in legal trouble, i.e. libellous, slanderous or defamatory material, copyright infringement etc.
Please do not accuse others of crimes, and please leave it to the courts to pass judgement in ongoing criminal cases.
Be nice. If you’re mostly out to be mean, be so elsewhere.
Our comments functionality is powered by Disqus. For inquiries about your Disqus account or Disqus functionalities, contact Disqus support.