10.3 C
Oslo
Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Gas victims found in hytte

Police in Buskerud County, think a propane gas leak caused the deaths of a woman and her seven-year-old son in a holiday cabin called a “hytte” in Øvre Eiker during the weekend. Their bodies were found by a close relative Saturday night, while another child and a man in his 20s were found unconscious.

They were rushed to Oslo University Hospital where they were in critical condition on Sunday. The man was said to be n his 20s, while the girl is nine years old.

Police think they were all victims of a gas leak that occurred in connection with food preparation, and told reporters they did not suspect criminal activity. An investigation, however, was underway.

newsinenglish.no staff

 

LATEST STORIES

FOR THE RECORD

For more news on Arctic developments.

MOST READ THIS WEEK

Donate

If you like what we’re doing, please consider a donation. It’s easy using PayPal, or our Norway bank account. READ MORE